I heard someone say (probably on TV) that “If you have your goals written down and refer back to them often, you won’t let distractions dissuade you from accomplishing them.” That made so much sense to me that I’ve decided to give it a go and compare how I did at the end of the year. Play along by listing your goals for 2010 in a comment.
- Free Web Hosting at http://www.101enterprises.com – coming soon.
- Cheater software
- Workshop setup – new layout, benches for tools and storage cabinets
- Closet renovation for my wife.
- Kitchen Renovation over the summer.
- Produce furniture from my workshop.
- Detail plans for new guest house in 2011 or 2012
- http://workshop.hughdidit.com generating some income
We’ll see how I do at the end of next year….